Join an RIA
Unlock your advantage
Join a successful, culturally-aligned advisory firm within the Dynasty Network. Leverage an established platform with the resources you need for growth and scale, the means to focus where needed, and the independence to do what is in the best interest of your clients.
Accelerate growth with an established firm
Get back to what you value and work with those who value the same. With over 47 successful firms in the Dynasty Network, we can help you find a team that understands your goals, has an established, tech-enabled platform, and offers the freedom to provide customized wealth management to your clients.
Dynasty Network advisors share their perspectives on the benefits of full independence.
“ For the advisor that wants to do something in between starting their own firm and going to another wirehouse, joining an existing RIA is a really great option. If it’s a smart RIA, they will offer ways to participate in the enterprise value that we’re creating and a good payout. “
“ When considering joining a firm, it needs to be the right fit. There are a lot of advisors out there trying to do M&A and are trying to fit square pegs in round holes. Ensure you have a likemindedness from a business and personal standpoint by always asking ‘What drives you to go to work every day? “
“ Starting your own firm is not for everyone, some people don’t want to tackle that mountain. For an advisor wanting to join a firm, culture is huge. Ensure you’re around people you like and enjoy working with. After that, make sure that your clients are being well taken care of and you have the tools to do it as an advisor. Lastly, economics. The nice thing about being an RIA is the ability to create or sculpt deals in many ways, whether it’s cash up front, equity in the firm, or a combination of the two. “
Powered by Dynasty
A partnership of value
M&A is more than just doing a deal. It’s about adding or joining a team that builds sustainable enterprise value over time while honoring the culture and legacy you have created.
Our M&A team is dedicated to partnering with you to provide sound advice, tools, and strategies to be an advisor to advisors; so you can feel fully equipped and ready to succeed in strategic M&A.
Dynasty Business Solutions
Better serve your clients and build enterprise value through our unparalleled WealthTech platform and proprietary combination of integrated solutions and differentiated services.
Our comprehensive and proven transition process helps ensure a successful launch of your new firm, through our detailed, hands-on process that guides advisors in all steps involved in transitioning their business.
Full-time transition lead
- Act as single point of contact across all components of your transition
- Identify and develop relationships with key Dynasty preferred resource partners
- Manage all strategic partner relationships
- Introduce and consult on all Resource Partners
Business formation and firm structure
- Determine ownership structure
- Develop corporate strategy and structure
- Create legal entity (LLC, Corporation)
- Assist in drafting Operating Agreement
- Determine business insurance needs
Legal and compliance setup
- Initiate firm and representative registrations (Form ADV and Form U4)
- Draft required compliance policies and procedures
- Educate and train firm CCO and staff via ‘CCO Course’
- Develop Investment Advisory Agreement
Real Estate search and office set up
- Execute NDA with Property Management Company and Real Estate Company
- Identify office space and negotiate leasing terms
- Consult on office buildout
- Coordinate furniture and move in deliveries
Custodian transition and complete asset mapping
- Review and select custodian
- All client holdings and money movement needs
- 3rd party money managers
- Structured products
- Credit and lending products
Brand development and marketing strategy
- Introduction to Dynasty Marketing Resources
- Brand DNA and core messaging
- Digital marketing, social media and marketing
- Website development and data platform
- PR and Communications strategy
- Marketing data dashboard, analytics and insights
Departure and client communication strategy
- Consult on protocol or non-protocol communication options
- Draft client letters communication
- Assist with digital outreach
On-site support for transition date
- Your on-site COO during the transition process
- Organize and send client kits
- On-site team coaching and staff training
We work as a direct extension of your team, integrating our expertise, critical business functions, and middle and back-office requirements.
Connect with peers and industry leaders through exclusive events, education, peer-to-peer networking, and shared experiences that promote collaboration, strategic alliances, and continued growth.
Technology & CRM
Infrastructure, training, analytics, and advice that drive an integrated, dynamic ecosystem of institutional quality allowing advisors to efficiently grow their business and securely serve their clients.
Premier financial and strategic services, backed by proprietary analytics, that help advisors accelerate profitability and maximize enterprise value at every stage of growth.
Investments & Operations
Research, tools, technology, manager access, operations, trading capabilities, and compliance support are needed to offer professional and scalable investment solutions.
Customized growth-oriented branding and communications strategies focused on lead generation, client experience, and lasting brand equity.
A comprehensive compliance solution with the structure, content, tools, and advice to protect the advisor’s firm and clients that takes the complexity and uncertainty out of compliance.
Drive growth in day-to-day operations, achieve long-term objectives, and optimize your clients’ experience through practice management coaching, programs, and webinars.
Dynasty’s Investments Team provides independent advisors with a flexible, customizable platform integrating research, tools, technology, manager access, operations, and compliance support.
- Separately and unified managed accounts
- Advisor as portfolio manager
- Model management overlay
- Alternatives platform
- Capital markets
- Outsourced CIO
- Access to investment banking, insurance and lending oppportunities
- Billing and research
M&A and Capital Strategies
Full-service M&A advisory capabilities
- Dedicated business development resources to support advisor inorganic growth strategies
- Deep bench of resources to support financial analysis, due diligence, and negotiation
- Access to differentiated and flexible capital strategies program
- Comprehensive and proven transition and integration teams
- Flexible structure
- Covenant-lite terms
- Interest only feature available
- No use case restrictions
Revenue Participation Interest (RPI)
- Preferred equity structure that monetizes revenue in exchange for capital
- Innovative “true-up” feature provides additional capital to support growth initiatives, including M&A
- Repurchase right available after a period of time
- No use case restrictions
- Noncontrolling, passive equity structure
- Limited governance terms
- Minimum investment period
- No use case restrictions
Business growth and scale
Focus on productivity and profitability; we offer best practices to elevate client relationships, train senior advisors to become leaders, and drive new growth for your firm while continually fueling ideas and innovation.
Dynasty Enterprise Group
Consult with established RIAs interested in dramatically increasing their enterprise value and elevating their business to the next level. Our team builds bespoke strategic solutions and designs best practices to optimize their firm, increase profitability and improve growth.
Dynasty Marketing Services
In-house agency-style solution for Dynasty Network Partners looking to complement their marketing strategy with creative design and production.
Advisor Services Exchange
Business solution for independent advisors to ensure efficient operations and enterprise growth across these specialized individual offerings: M&A, Marketing, CFO, Compliance, and Capital.
Dynasty and Network Advisor News
RIA Roundup: 3 Teams Leave Advisor Group Ahead of Major Rebrand/Unification Effort
May 19, 2023
Cincinnati investment firm DayMark adds Cleveland’s Compass Group with $1 billion in assets
May 18, 2023
Sign up and stay up to date
Receive updates about Dynasty and our Community of Network Partners.